PPC Manager in Brighton
- 30 hours – with flexible working plan
- £30,000 FTE
As a Paid Media specialist, you will be responsible for the areas of Paid Search and Display as part of a wider ecommerce trading strategy. Possesing both an analytical approach plus a creative flair, you will be web-aware and above all brimming with great ideas, and the passion to drive ideas through to execution and follow-up.
- Reporting to B2C trading manager
- Responsible for Paid Search (Google and Bing), Display and retargeting of UK and International accounts.
- Analyse daily and weekly trading reports, including sessions, conversion, CPAs, margins and take prompt action
- Increase performance and optimisation of campaigns with a clear focus on trading
- Trading: Maximise sales and profitability ensuring volume and margin targets are achieved
- Identify trends and maximise margins in this competitive sector through spend optimisation, ecommerce improvements, customer journey analysis, website development and pricing
- Working within the digital team to provide guidance for overall digital marketing strategies (content, promotions, CRO…)
This is an exciting role for an award winning, multi-national ecommerce travel company located in central Brighton. If you want to discuss the role, or would like more information, contact Emma 07810 541599 or firstname.lastname@example.org