Fluent German speaking Marketing Executive
The role will primarily be direct marketing focused.
The marketing department concentrates primarily on producing catalogues, fliers, adverts, promotional letters but equally the role spans other general disciplines such as supporting the customer service and the German e-commerce team. This job suits someone who has detailed systematic and analytical skills enjoys working to tight deadlines and has proven experience managing multiple projects at once. Attention to detail and good organisational skills are vital.
Speaking fluent German and English is essential.
· Copy-writing, translating and proofreading: e-newsletters, printed materials, legal documents with help from our translation agency
· Executing customer retention and recruitment strategies
· Supporting the UK team in campaign execution
· Reporting on & analysing online and offline campaigns
· General administration duties which include supporting customer service
· Working with our German PR agency to promote the magazine to the UK press
· Coordination with and supporting colleagues in any of the 8 other countries where the magazine operates
For more detail email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810 541599
Responsive site designed and developed byClick to go Madison Web Solutions' website