Accounts Receivable Supervisor in Brighton
- Full-time with flexible working plan
- £18,000-£20,000 FTE
Duties and Tasks:
- Allocation of payments to Debtor Accounts.
- Debtor Accounts Reconciliations – ensuring any discrepancies are investigated & resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Debtors via email and phone where necessary to investigate/ resolve any queries and outstanding payments.
- Organise and plan workload effectively.
- Support the Accounts Receivable Supervisor with any ad hoc requirements/ projects.
- Assist with Month-end/ Quarter-end & Year-end reporting.
- Prepare Weekly/ Fortnightly/ Monthly Statement of Accounts.
- Assisting in the continued development and streamlining of the Credit Control function.
- Regular communication with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure they are aware of the payment status and any queries/actions.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Be passionate, highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Solid communication skills including a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills enabling efficient multitasking and prioritisation.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work in a busy environment, handling high volume accounts.
- Professional in nature and appearance with a flexible and positive attitude
- Able to be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- A committed team player.
- Previous experience of Credit Control/ Accounts Receivable desirable.
- Confident with use of Excel.
This role suits a German speaking, driven, proactive, organised individual looking to join a growing business in Brighton. To discuss the role further, or if you would like more information, contact Emma 07810 541599 or email@example.com