Our ambitious client is a digital marketing agency specialising in paid digital advertising. In recent years they have continued to grow and evolve as new platforms have entered the digital marketing landscape and they now offer services around Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Their client base is broad in both size and industry verticals, with monthly budgets ranging from a few hundred pounds to 10’s of £1000s. They are driven to be on the forefront of industry and platform developments to ensure our clients are always being offered the most up to date advice and strategies.
• Full autonomy of a portfolio of client accounts across multiple platforms
• Day to day management of accounts
• Optimising towards KPIs
• Monthly client reporting on performance
• Day to day client communication via email and phone
• New business work auditing new client accounts and contributing to proposals and strategies for new pitches
• Contribute to our own social media activity
• Independently seek to keep abreast of industry updates and changes
Ideally you will have:
• Worked for at least 3 years in a Paid Search or Digital Marketing agency role
• Excellent working knowledge of the Google Ads platform and Google Analytics
• Strong Excel skills
• Enthusiasm and passion for paid digital marketing and how it can benefit a client
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Good at spotting and analysing data trends
• Able to work independently and as part of a small team
• Self-starter, identifying opportunities within own accounts as well as improvements to workflows within wider team/company
• Knowledge and experience of paid social advertising, particularly Facebook ads would be beneficial
The office is based just outside of Heathfield, in the heart of the beautiful East Sussex countryside, so own transport would be essential for this role.
Responsive site designed and developed byClick to go Madison Web Solutions' website